Beginning on Monday, August 31st, the section of Pacific Avenue between 6th Street and 1stStreet will be closed to traffic for about one week while a road improvement project is underway.
page 1 of 1598 | Next
ABC News: U.S.
- 5 Stories You May Have Missed This Weekend
- With Sea Ice Gone, Thousands of Walruses Forced to Shore
- UT Austin Uproots Statue of Confederate President Jefferson Davis
- Bartender Wins Lottery With Cash He Found on the Street
- Shark Takes Big Bite Out of Surfer's Board
- 2 Dead After Storm Slams Washington State
- What Can Happen If You Fly Your Drone Near Aircraft
- Dog Survives Being Shot in the Mouth
ABC News: International
- Putin Pumps Iron, Grills in Newly Released Photos
- Erika Dissipates Over Cuba
- How Radar, Deathbed Confession May Help Solve Nazi Train Mystery
- Senior ISIS Member Killed by Drone Strike Inside Syria
- What We Know About the Latest Deaths in Migrant Crisis
- American's 1st Thought During Train Attack Was 'Just Trying Not to Die'
- Mexico Adoption-for-Cash Scheme Took Babies From Mothers
- Explosion in Bahrain Kills Police Officer, Wounds 7 Others
ABC News: Money
- Rule 48 and Other Stock Regulations That Can Affect Your Money
- 3 Reasons Markets Lost Faith in China's Economy, at a Glance
- Doubts About China's Economic Leadership Sap Confidence
- Privacy Is Dead: What You Can Still Do to Protect Yourself
- Fed Vice Chair Fischer Keeps Open Possibility of Sept. Hike
- Michelin Recalls Truck, RV Tires Prone to Rupturing
- Berkshire Hathaway Builds Stake in Refiner Phillips 66
- BY THE NUMBERS: The Stock Market's Wild Week
ABC News: Politics
- Obama Renames Mt. McKinley 'Denali' Ahead of Alaska Trip
- Despite New Poll, Sen. Klobuchar Confident About Clinton Campaign
- Bernie Sanders: 'People Are Responding to Our Message'
- Jindal: Trump Support Will Fade After 'Summer of Silliness'
- 'This Week' Transcript: Sen. Bernie Sanders and Gov. Bobby Jindal
- How Joe Biden Surprised Delaware Democrats Ahead of 2016 Decision
- Clinton's Iowa Lead Over Sanders Shrinks to 7 Points
- 5 Stories You'll Care About in Politics This Week