At times, there have been people who decided to try and walk on the ice water surrrounding the Tri-Cities. Drowning prevention expert Mark Allen said that's not a good idea.
page 1 of 1679 | Next
ABC News: U.S.
- 5 Things to Know This Morning: Family Found Alive
- Full Episode: Nightline 12/10: Missing Family Found Alive in Freezing Nevada Wilderness
- Full Episode: World News 12/10: Two - Thirds of the Country Under a Blanket of Snow
- Family of Slain College Student Disputes Police Account
- Pay Gains for Young Women; Inequality Still Seen
- US Archives to Showcase Magna Carta in New Gallery
- Today in History
- Detroit's Water Drains Away From Ravaged Pipes
ABC News: International
- Slovenia Says No Need for EU Bailout
- Nigerian Survivor Will Never Go to Sea Again
- Berlusconi Rival Seeking $41M in Moral Damages
- Bosnia Investigates Loss of EU Funding
- Audit: EU Pays Palestinians in Gaza Who Don't Work
- 1 Dead as Crane Collapses Onto German Supermarket
- Mandela Ceremony Interpreter Called a 'Fake'
- Saudi Convicts Man of Plotting to Kill Officials
ABC News: Politics
- Yuletide Gift for Pope Francis: Vast Popularity Among Catholics
- The Note's Must-Reads for Wednesday, December 11, 2013
- GOP Faces Infighting Challenges in 2014 Races
- Cruz Says He Walked Out of Mandela Service When Raul Castro Spoke
- Will Budget Deal Bring New Era of Cooperation to Washington?
- Watch: Congressional Leaders Reach Bipartisan Budget Agreement
- Testifying on Iran Deal, Kerry Faces Skeptical Congress
- Watch: Rep. Ann Kuster Dodges Benghazi Question