The defense in the trial of Richland teen John Young accused of shooting and killing 17-year-old Joshua Snapp rests its case today.
page 1 of 1820 | Next
ABC News: U.S.
- Oregon Gay Marriage Ban Gets Day in Court
- 2-Week Truce for Hot Sauce Maker, California City
- Witness: Iraqi Teens Posed No Threat Before Death
- Cleared of Murder, Man Starts Fresh 24 Years Later
- Fetal Tissue Used to Power Oregon Homes
- Stowaway on Jet Said to Be Homesick for Africa
- Judge Releases Tape of Would-Be Assassin's Exam
- Biologists Watching Fish Runs After Deadly Slide
ABC News: International
- 3 People Missing After Freighter Sinks off Greece
- Asian Stocks Drop on No Trade Deal in Obama Visit
- Unilever First Quarter Sales Hit by Strong Euro
- Arab-Israeli Women Break Ground on Pro Soccer Team
- Last Appeal Bid Rejected in HK 'Milkshake Murder'
- Heineken Returns to Growth in Western Europe
- Obama: Not Hopeful North Korea Will Change Soon
- Kashmiris Stage Protests During Indian Elections
ABC News: Politics
- The Note's Must-Reads for Thursday, April 24, 2014
- Obama Warns Russia Tougher Sanctions Are 'Teed Up and Ready to Go'
- FDA Seeks to Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Former Blue Angels Commander Reassigned After Sex Harassment Complaints
- Why Dems Should Be Worried About Senate Races in the South
- Brockovich Presses Supreme Court for Camp Lejuene Victims
- Behind-The-Scenes On The President's Asia Trip
- How Many Inmates Will Be Affected By New Clemency Rules?