YAKIMA, Wash. (AP) -- State water managers are looking to lease water from farmers to keep streams from running dry in the upper Yakima River Basin.
page 1 of 459 | Next
ABC News: U.S.
- DC Police Arrest Suspect in Lawyer's Murder
- Getty Heir Had 'Several Health Issues' Before Death: Police
- 5 April Fool's Day Jokes That Came True
- NYPD Cop Who Berated Uber Driver to Be Transferred
- Inside the Getty Family's Troubled Past
- How California Is Dealing With a Drought Plaguing the West
- How a 911 Operator Helped a 12-Year-Old Who Reported an Intruder
- See 'The Last Supper' Recreated With French Fries and Ketchup
ABC News: Politics
- Sen. Bob Menendez 'Outraged' Over Corruption Charges
- April Fool's Day With a Political Bent
- Arkansas Governor Seeks Change to 'Religious Freedom' Bill
- Governor's Son in the Middle of Religious-Freedom Debate
- The Political Eruption in Indiana
- How Indiana's 'Religious Freedom' Law Compares to Other States
- Culture Wars Raging Ahead Of 2016 Race
- Indiana Gov. Says Law Not a 'License to Deny Services'
ABC News: International
- Oil Rig Explosion Kills 4 in Gulf of Mexico
- Avalanche in French Alps Kills at Least 3
- See the Triplet Sisters Who Tied the Knot Together
- ???National Emergency???: US to Slap Sanctions on Hackers
- Germanwings Crash: Video May Show Plane's Final Moments
- Key Issues Unresolved as Nuclear Talks Continue Past Deadline
- Netanyahu Slams Iran Nuclear Talks, Calls for 'Better Deal'
- Iran FM Says Talks 'Accomplished Quite a Bit'