Today Congressman Doc Hastings, chair of the House Natural Resource Committee, holds a hearing in Pasco about the future of the US-Canada Columbia River Treaty.
page 1 of 404 | Next
ABC News: U.S.
- Minn. Coach Accused of Tattooing Minor
- Oklahoma Leaders Say Satanic Monument Unlikely
- Verdict Reached in Calif. City Corruption Trial
- NYT Reporters Sue Homeland Security in FOIA Fight
- Teen Hero, 16, Fatally Shot in Indiana Home
- UN Predicts Near Doubling of City Dwellers by 2050
- NY Prosecutor: Calif. Wine Collector Was Greedy
- General Manager of Atlanta Airport to Retire
ABC News: Politics
- Area 51 Finally Gets Presidential Recognition
- Ted Cruz, Newt Gingrich Defend Mandela Against GOP Critics
- Sarah Palin to Host New Sportsman Channel Show
- Colin Powell: Why Can't We Have a Health Care System Like in Europe?
- Scott Brown Not Taking Presidential Run Off the Table
- Tech Giants Fight Back Against NSA Surveillance With New Campaign
- Last Chance for Current Congress to Break Cycle of Dysfunction?
- The Note's Must-Reads for Monday, December 9, 2013
ABC News: International
- 30 Years for Man Who Let Others Have Sex With Son
- US Envoy Caroline Kennedy Visits Nagasaki
- New Zealand Activist Heading to Mandela Service
- Canada Plans Claim That Would Include North Pole
- Recalling Life Under Apartheid in South Africa
- Honduras TV Journalist Found Shot to Death
- 4 Honduran Police Sentenced to 66 Years in Killing
- Mexico President's Poll Rating Down in 1st Year