Since the latest Amber Alert may have been sparked by the two meeting on Facebook we wanted to take a look at some social media tips to help parents keep their kids safe.
page 1 of 405 | Next
ABC News: U.S.
- Sriracha Maker Says Calif. Put Hold on Its Sauces
- American Univ: Campus on Lockdown, Gunman Reported
- Girl's Mother Praises Boy's Kissing Suspension
- Oakland Settles With Vet Hurt in Occupy Protest
- Seattle Police Find 2,500 Stolen Bottles of Wine
- ICC Prosecutor Criticizes UN Over Sudan Inaction
- Jury Acquits Ex-Cop in Fatal Post-Katrina Shooting
- Once Sunken Towboat Ready to Move to Repair Docks
ABC News: Politics
- Senate Poised for All-Nighter on Obama Nominations
- Watch: Obama-Selfie Photog: Photo Furor 'Says Something About Our Society'
- Boehner's Rare Rebuke Signals Line in the Sand on Tea Party
- Sebelius Orders Probe of Obamacare Launch: 'Flawed, Failed, Frustrating'
- Boehner Blasts 'Ridiculous' Tea Party Criticism of Budget Deal
- Senator's Chief of Staff Investigated for Child Porn
- Photos Inside Air Force One: Obamas, Bushes, Clinton Share Ride to Africa
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Ups Airline Ticket Prices
ABC News: International
- Australian Court Rejects Law Allowing Gay Marriage
- Court Says Apple Did Not Violate Samsung Patents
- New Zealand Drops Charges Against Deadly Mine Boss
- US "Concerned" by Censorship of Mali Website
- Full Episode: GMA 12/11: Supermodel Breastfeeding Photo Causes Online Mommy War
- Brazil Gov't May Backtrack on Auto Safety Laws
- UN: Major Offensive Begins Vs. Other Congo Rebels
- Watch: Nelson Mandela Memorial Interpreter Angers Deaf Community