(AP) - A Washington state judge says a small city can continue to ban licensed marijuana businesses, even if they're allowed under state law.
page 1 of 431 | Next
ABC News: U.S.
- A Timeline of Atlantic City's Revel Casino Hotel
- NYC's Huge West Indian Day Parade Set to Step Off
- Today in History
- Texas' Perry Says Disparaging Tweet Unauthorized
- Ferguson Police Start Wearing Body Cameras
- Dad of Woman Who Helped Kill 3 Honors Victims
- California School Retires Divisive Arab Mascot
- Bundy Son Pulls Kids From Schools Over Knife
ABC News: Politics
- 'Smart' Action Against ISIS Needed, but 'a Very Doable Thing'
- Richard Clarke Calls Obama 'Wrong' on World's Dangers
- Five Stories Youâ€™ll Care About In Politics This Week
- To Get Obama to Border, Cruz Says Let's Play Golf
- Judge Rejects Bid to Overturn Miss. GOP Runoff
- Perry Rips Obama for 'Dithering' on ISIS Decision
- Military Guns Missing From Police Agencies
- Will Residency Questions Take Down Another Candidate in 2014?
ABC News: International
- AP PHOTOS: Editor Selections From Asia
- Poland's PM: Ukraine's War Must Be Stopped Now
- Americans Detained in North Korea Call for US Help
- Liberia Extends Stay-Home Order Amid Ebola Crisis
- UN Diplomats Examine Islamic State Alleged Crimes
- UK to Propose Controversial Anti-Terror Laws
- Turkey Issues Warrants for Police in Alleged Plot
- Syrian Rebels, Government Clash in Golan Heights