A proposal to limit a tuition increase at Washington State University this fall to two percent is approved today by the WSU Board of Regents.
page 1 of 4588 | Next
ABC News: U.S.
- I-5 Bridge Partially Collapses in Wash.
- Wash. State Patrol: I-5 Bridge Collapses Into Skagit River; Sends Vehicles, People Into Water
- 2 Dead in Drugstore Shootings in Tennessee
- Prince Edward Presents Edinburgh's Awards in Tenn.
- RI Education Board Approves Arming University Cops
- Defense Releases Trayvon Martin Texts
- Timeline of Events in Jodi Arias Murder Case
- Fossil Area Closed After 2 Boys Die in Minn. Park
ABC News: International
- ECB Official: New Bank Authority 'Indispensable'
- UK Mom Confronted Hacking Suspects
- Canada Disapproves New Meat Labeling Rules
- Full Episode: GMA 5/23: Golfer Under Fire For Racist Comments About Tiger Woods
- Brazil Police Arrest 9 for Abusing Indian Girls
- Military Calls UK Attack Victim a Model Soldier
- Israel to Discuss Military Draft Reform Proposal
- Sweden's Riots Raise Questions About Inequality
ABC News: Politics
- US IDs 4 Americans Killed by Drones
- Obama's 'New Phase' in Terror Fight
- Biden Makes 'Jeopardy' Cameo
- Watch: Digital Report: President Obama Delivers National Security Speech
- Weiner's Rough First Campaign Day
- Watch: President Obama Promises More Oversight on Drone Strikes
- IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
- PM Note: One Speech, Two Obamas; Drones vs. GTMO