Officials at Washington's health exchange say they're making progress on fixing the computer problems that have kept thousands of people from using their new health insurance.
page 1 of 12 | Next
ABC News: Health
- Ebola Patient Dr. Kent Brantley Says 'God Saved My Life'
- Ebola Outbreak Enters Sixth Month With No End in Sight
- Why American Ebola Survivor Got So Many Hugs
- 7 Ways Debt Is Bad for Your Health
- Ebola Drug's Role in Americans' Recoveries Remains Unclear
- US Ebola Patients Out of Hospital But Outbreak Worsens in West Africa
- Ebola Patient Dr. Kent Brantly Says 'God Saved My Life'
- How Ebola Survivors Have Fought the Stigma
AP Top Health News At 11:28 a.m. EST
- American Ebola doc: 'I am thrilled to be alive'
- Dentist at center of hepatitis scare cedes license
- Ebola: Care and recovery of 2 American aid workers
- Ebola spreads in Nigeria with 2 new cases
- Study: Combining vaccines boosts polio immunity
- Democrats reframe debate on health care
- US diplomats barred from ice bucket challenge
- New restrictions on hydrocodone to take effect
Y! Health News Search RSS Feed
- Don't Judge a Pill by Its Color
- Teens, ATVs a Dangerous Combo
- Oklahoma lawmaker wants quarantine of migrant children housed in state
- U.S. Veterans agency struggles with claims problems: watchdog
- Nickel in early iPad likely triggered allergy in boy: study
- Even Moderate Drinking Might Raise Odds for Irregular Heartbeat
- Babies' Brains Prep for Speech Long Before First Words Come Out
- Your Genes May Help Pick Your Friends