Today, U.S. Senator Patty Murray (D-WA), introduced an amendment to the Fiscal Year 2016 Budget to allow for increased funding for the Department of Energy’s nuclear waste cleanup program, including the Hanford site. The amendment passed with bipartisan support.
page 1 of 54 | Next
- Body Recovered from NYC Building Collapse Site
- Building Collapse Debris Taken for Further Examination
- Minneapolis Police Searching for Missing College Student
- Students Wounded in Spring Break Shooting 'Innocent Victims'
- 21 Injured in Metro Rail Train, Car Crash in Los Angeles
- Possibility of Criminal Charges in NYC Building Collapse Growing
- Trooper Wounded in Eric Frein Ambush Wants to Return to Police
- Decorated Boston Cop in Coma After 'Unprovoked' Shooting
- Air Canada Plane Skids Off Runway; Cause Investigated
- Crash Co-Pilot Seemed Like a 'Normal Guy,' Fellow Pilot Says
- Police Taser Knife-Wielding Robber in Harrowing Surveillance Video
- Amanda Knox 'Grateful' Conviction Overturned
- Germanwings Co-Pilot Never Submitted Sick Note, Airline Says
- Photos: Scenic Panoramas Turn Earth Into Miniature Planets
- People Flock to See Jesus' Face on Hillside
- In Kony Hunt, US Uses Pop Music to Court Defectors
- O'Malley Says Presidency 'Not Some Crown to Be Passed Between Two Families'
- Indiana Gov. Says 'Religious Freedom' Law Won't Change
- 'This Week' Transcript: Former Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley
- 5 Stories You'll Care About in Politics This Week
- Kerry Orders Email Preservation Review at State
- Sunday on ???This Week???: Former Maryland Gov. Martin O???Malley
- Religious Freedom Bill Might Rile 2016 Race
- Seattle Mayor Bans Travel to Indiana Over 'Religious Freedom'