The Energy Department is estimating it will cost $110 billion to finish environmental cleanup work at the Hanford Nuclear Reservation.
page 1 of 53 | Next
ABC News: U.S.
- Semi Narrowly Misses State Trooper, Driver in Dash Cam Video
- Heavy Snow, Mechanical Problem Delays Flight 9 Hours
- Stolen NASCAR Sprint Cup Race Car Found
- See the Home Display That Has Neighbors Riled Up
- How a Teenager Is Attempting to Ride Into the Rodeo History Books
- Couple to Turn a Combined 212 Years Old
- 'Hot Convict' Plans His Modeling Future From Prison
- Man Had 'Mental Breakdown' After Ex-Wife's Death, Daughter Testifies
ABC News: International
- US, Cuba a Step Closer to Reopening Embassies
- Apparently Half of Beijing Isn???t Familiar With the Visiting Royal
- First Picture of 'Jihadi John' as an Adult Emerges
- Boris Nemtsov, Vocal Critic of Russian President, Shot Dead in Moscow
- Canadian City Sues US Guardrail Maker For $500M
- 'Just So Tragic': Mom of Slain Hostage Pities 'Jihadi John'
- What It's Really Like to Be the US Attorney General
- US 'Working On' Ways to Kill or Capture 'Jihadi John': Holder
ABC News: Politics
- Rick Perry and Rick Santorum Bro-Out at CPAC
- Congress Closer to Blowing the DHS Funding Deadline
- DHS Dodges Partial Shutdown With 1-Week Extension
- NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton ???Very Concerned??? About Potential DHS Shutdown
- Jeb Bush Answers Boos With Defense of Immigration, Education Stances
- Obama Mourns Leonard Nimoy: 'I Loved Spock'
- ABC News Exclusive: Secretary of State John Kerry
- Rand Paul at CPAC Promises 'Largest Tax Cut in American History'