Today, U.S. Senators Patty Murray and Maria Cantwell and U.S. Representative Adam Smith sent a letter to Secretary of Energy Ernest Moniz calling on him to take immediate action to protect the workforce at the Hanford Nuclear Reservation by implementing the recommendations of the Hanford Tank Vapor Assessment Report without delay.
page 1 of 50 | Next
- 5 Things You May Have Missed
- 1 Killed, Dozens Injured in California Bus Crash
- Official: Fort Sam Houston Under Lockdown
- Hundred Attend Memorial for Indiana Aid Worker
- DA to Dismiss Ticket in Wreck That Killed Family
- Vatican Prosecutor Didn't Report Abusive Priest
- NC Likely to Join Legislative Push on Uber, Lyft
- Evacuation Plans Readied as Buffalo Flooding Looms
- 'Significant' Gaps Remain in Talks Over Iran Nuke Program, Says Obama
- Mom Charged With Attempted Murder of Baby Found in Drain
- Mexico Summons Uruguay's Ambassador Over Comment
- Portuguese Ex-Premier Kept in Jail Amid Fraud Case
- Burkina Faso Military Gets Key Posts in Cabinet
- Tunisia Polls Give Ex-Regime Figure the Edge
- Evacuations in Cape Verde After Volcano Erupts
- Israeli Cabinet Moves to Define Israel as Jewish
- President Obama Defends Use of Executive Action on Immigration
- Full Interview Transcript: President Obama on 'This Week'
- Obama: Americans Want 'New Car Smell' in 2016
- U.S. Broadens Military Mission for Afghanistan Next Year
- Did Bush, Obama Squander Their Presidencies?
- Obama Raises Stakes on Immigration in Vegas Rally
- Top Hillary Clinton Supporters Gather to Plot, Strategize
- Obama: Don't Use Ferguson as 'an Excuse for Violence'