Today, U.S. Senator Patty Murray (D-WA), introduced an amendment to the Fiscal Year 2016 Budget to allow for increased funding for the Department of Energy’s nuclear waste cleanup program, including the Hanford site. The amendment passed with bipartisan support.
page 1 of 54 | Next
- At Least 2 Unaccounted for After NYC Building Fire: Official
- 5 Things to Know This Morning: Building Explosion
- 4 Critical After Explosion Tears Through NYC Building
- Photos: NYC Firefighters Battle Fire, Building Collapse
- Denise Huskins' Boyfriend Says He Was Not Involved in 'Hoax'
- Man Claims $1.6M Home Is ???Sliding??? Down Hill
- National Guardsman and His Cousin Arrested for Trying to Join ISIS
- Teen 'Pretty Speechless' After New York Jets 'Prom-Posal'
- Third American on Germanwings Flight Identified
- The Harrowing Final 10 Minutes of the Germanwings Flight
- What We Know About the Germanwings Co-Pilot
- Pope Francis Surprises Homeless Visitors During Vatican Tour
- Tikrit Offensive: Iranian General Steps Out, U.S. Steps In
- Vatican Opens Doors to Homeless for Special Tour, Dinner
- Germanwings Co-Pilot Got Training in Arizona
- How the Germanwings Co-Pilot Kept the Captain Out of the Cockpit
- Ben Affleck Talks 'Batman' During Senate Hearing (And Yes There's a Spoiler)
- Disgraced Congressman Ignores Questions on Criminal Probe
- Rand Paul Reverses Stance on Defense Spending by Trying to Increase It
- Secret Service Officials Reported Agents Didn't Appear Intoxicated
- GOP Congressman: Paying NCAA Athletes an ???Inevitability???
- US Drops Anti-ISIS Leaflets Over Syria
- Potential Presidential Candidates Play The 2016 Waiting Game
- #ParkingFail: Congresswoman Eleanor Holmes Norton