Start Smart: How to start a business in the Tri-Cities
June 11, 2012
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
This event is over.
Richland Public Library, Conference Room B, 955 Northgate Drive, Richland, WA.
Start Smart: Steps to Starting a Business Workshop
The Start Smart workshop will cover:
• How much money will you need to start and run the business until it is profitable?
• What are your options for getting money for your business?
• What do you need to do to legally launch your business--licenses, taxes, and other issues?
• How will you market your business?
• And other important questions...
Join us for this practical and interactive workshop to save time and money by planning now for your business success. Participants develop an action plan and also receive a step-by-step workbook. Class size is limited for this 2-hour workshop. Pre-registration is required. Cost $25. See: www.tricity.wsu.edu/links