A local latino music group is headed to the Latin Grammys in Las Vegas. Los Canarios is made up of six singers all from the Tri Cities and surrounding areas.
page 1 of 44 | Next
ABC News: Entertainment
- Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin's Final Words
- Kesha Drops the $ and Other Artists Who Have Changed Their Name
- Elisabeth Moss Says Fred Armisen Marriage Was 'Awful,' 'Horrible'
- 'The Bachelor' Finale: Juan Pablo Chooses Between Nikki and Clare
- 'Midnight Rider' Crew Member Recalls Sarah Jones' Final Moments
- The One Thing Nigella Lawson Asked For Post-Divorce
- 'True Detective' Crashes HBO GO Site, Season 2 in the Works
- Bieber and Gomez 'Look Like Boyfriend and Girlfriend' in Texas
AP Top Entertainment News At 11:17 ...
- Idina Menzel's 'If/Then' off to a strong start
- Lil Boosie: Prison term of the 1,000 songs
- Bieber surprises with performance during SXSW
- Glitches spoil 'True Detective' finale online
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- George Saunders wins Folio Prize for literature
- Singer Mel Tillis recovering from heart surgery
- France's Sarkozy: Secret recordings cloud future
E! Online (US) - Top Stories
- We're Live in Vegas For The Billboard Music Awards!
- Amanda Bynes and Her Parents Moves Boxes Out of L.A. Storage Facility—See the Pics!
- Wardrobe Malfunction? Dita Von Teese's Bra Shows Through a Giant Hole in Her Dress!
- Kanye West Smiles at Paparazzi in Brazil, Manages to Nap in VIP Area During Carnival—See the Pics!