A local latino music group is headed to the Latin Grammys in Las Vegas. Los Canarios is made up of six singers all from the Tri Cities and surrounding areas.
page 1 of 44 | Next
ABC News: Entertainment
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire's' Mara Wilson Fires Back at Critics
- Former 'View' Co-Host Reveals She's Married and Pregnant
- 'Transcendence,' 'Heaven Is For Real': What to See This Weekend
- Kristen Bell's Daughter Can Say 3 Words, Including 'Boobies'
- Miley Cyrus Is 'Sick Of Waking Up to Needles'
- Why Lindsay Lohan Made the Sex List
- Five Revelations from New Sammy Davis Jr. Book
- What Olivia Pope Thought of the 'Scandal' Finale
AP Top Entertainment News At 11:17 ...
- New portrait unveiled for British queen's birthday
- 'Touched by an Angel' producer back in series TV
- Jack White records songs, releases vinyl in hours
- Carriage horse foes picket Liam Neeson's NYC home
- Fox executive fired over Flight 370 charity email
- Exhibit recreates Warhol's 1964 World's Fair mural
- Sen. Warren's book focuses on working family woes
- Coachella's young audience a marketers paradise