A local latino music group is headed to the Latin Grammys in Las Vegas. Los Canarios is made up of six singers all from the Tri Cities and surrounding areas.
page 1 of 44 | Next
ABC News: Entertainment
- 'The Little Couple' Star Jen Arnold Has Cancer
- Photos: So Sweet! Justin Bieber Bonds with His Tiniest Fans
- Kirstie Alley Bashes Leah Remini
- Photos: Idris Elba Pays Homage to Mandela at Biopic Premiere
- 'The Sound of Music Live': Funniest Twitter Reactions
- Gabriel Byrne Slams Pope Francis
- Inside Tonight's 'Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom' Premiere
- Jennifer Hudson on Playing Winnie Mandela
AP Top Entertainment News At 11:17 ...
- Mandela film shifts from tribute to eulogy
- 'Sound of Music' alive for 18.5 million viewers
- Could it be the year newcomers dominate Grammys?
- TV Review: Broadway wins in live 'Sound of Music'
- Russia PM: No amnesty for political prisoners
- 'Harry Potter' stars up for theater awards
- Iconic Saratoga Springs, NY, restaurant for sale
- Final suspect in Dutch art heist arrested in UK