Fire Burns Down Man's Home In Selah

<p>Selah Fire</p>

Selah Fire

A Selah man is out of a home today after a fire rips through his house yesterday afternoon.

Firefighters say it happened around 3 in the 16 hundred block of Nagler Road.

Firefighters believe the fire started from a space heater.

"Plus the whole upstairs of the house was used as storage," said Selah fire Battalion Chief Jim Martin, "So due to the amount of fire involvement in the house and the safety factors, we did not put anybody in the residence. We did all of our firefighting from a defensive fire attack outside."

Firefighters say no one was harmed in the fire.

The owner is currently staying with relatives.