House Fire Caused by Unattended Candle in Sunnyside

An unattended candle was the cause of a housefire in Sunnyside Saturday morning.

Firefighters were called out to 1112 Bagley Drive to find a home with smoke and flames coming from it.  They were able to quickly take out the fire.

All family members were able to safely exit the home and no injuries were reported.

Firefighters say the residence did not have any working smoke detectors but the fire was brought to the attention of the family by their dog's barking.  The Red Cross is assisting the family.