Yakima Firefighters Rescue Wheelchair Bound Woman from House Fire Last Night

Yakima Firefighters rescue a wheelchair bound woman during a house fire last night.

It happened around 11:30pm on the 3000 block of Castlevale road.

Firefighters arrived to find smoke coming from under a double wide manufactured home.  Bystanders indicated there was an wheelchair bound woman inside.  Firefighters were able to rescue that woman and extinguish the fire.  No injuries were reported.

Firefighters say the cause appears to be accidental related to the heating system.