Cowiche Home Burned in Stove Fire

<p>Cowiche Fire</p>

Cowiche Fire

Two people are out of a home in Cowiche after a fire erupts in their kitchen this morning.

Firefighters say it happened around 11 a.m. on Livengood Road. Crews say the fire was started by a kitchen stove fire.

The two people living in the home were able to get to safety while crews worked to knock down the fire.

Firefighters say the home was gutted -- no injuries were reported -- no damage estimate was immediately available.