Table Mountain Fire evacuation update
From the Kittitas County Sheriff's Office:
Effective 12pm on Sunday, Sept. 16, included are the current evacuation levels for the Table Mountain Fire:
- Williams Creek
- Pine Gulch east of Red Top Road
- Liberty Mountain Association
- Cougar Gulch
- Boulder Creek Road
- Liberty Road from US97 to Boulder Creek Road (the end of the county road), this includes the town of Liberty and any driveways directly connected to Liberty Road up to Boulder Creek Road
- Pine Gulch Road west of Red Top Road, including Red Top Road
- From the Lauderdale junction north to Mineral Springs on the east side of US97 - only residences directly connected to US97
- Upper Green Canyon
- The top of the Naneum drainage
- Wilson Creek
- Sun East housing development at the top of Robbins Road
- The western corridor of US97 from the Lauderdale junction to Mineral Springs, including the Liberty Cafe area
Residents who are under a Level 3 evacuation status needing an escort into their properties can contact the Sheriff's Office Search and Rescue Comm Van in Liberty.
For more information, click here.
Residents affected by the fire can contact the Kittitas County Emergency Operations Center at 509-933-8305.
For fire information, please contact the Yakima Complex Information Office at 509-925-1193.