Primary Ballots Due By Tuesday Evening
The primary election ballots are due by 8:00 P.M. on Tuesday at drop boxes or by mail throughout the state.
This election will determine the top two candidates for the general election on November 6th.
The races range from U.S. Senator to county commissioners with a few bond measures throughout our region.
Voters can expect to see the following races on the ballot:
- US Senator for Washington State
- County Commissioners
- Legislative district representatives
- Congressional districts
- Several Washington State positions including state Attorney General
- Walla Walla residents will vote on a measure that will use homeowners tax to build an aquatic center
- Selah residents will vote on a levy using homeowners tax that will keep the community pool in operation
- Yakima county residents will vote on a jail improvement tax that will raise the sales tax by 0.1%
If you have any questions, you can click on the following county for more information: